Every bride has been there asking the age old question "Who should be invited?" Lucky for you, we found an amazing infographic that will lead you and your fiancé to answering this question.
We also have a few things that you are going to want to remember:
1. 80% of wedding guests invited will attend.
2. Start out by making two different invite lists.
3. Invite the first priority guests. Based on how many people get back to you, begin inviting the second list of invites.
4. Don't let the parents wear you down. After all, this is YOUR big day.
5. Avoid last minute add ons.
6. Give your final guest counts to your caterer and venue no less than one week before the wedding day.