It's common for couples to get wrapped up in the beauty of a venue and forget to ask very important questions. We created a list to of the "Must Ask" questions to help you keep your site visit on track!
1. What is the capacity of the space?
2. Are there any restraints or restrictions on how late the event can go?
3. What are the deposit and cancellation policies?
4. Are there any additional spaces we will have access to?
5. Is the catering menu flexible?
6. Do you have a preferred vendor list? If so, are we allowed to hire vendors off that list?
7. What is your bar policy?
8. Are there any minimums?
9. Is our date available?
10. What is the rental fee? Do different days of the week effect the pricing?
11. What does the rental fee include?
12. Is there a parking lot for guests?
13. What time are we allowed into the venue to begin setup?
14. If the space is outdoors, is there an indoor space we can use incase of bad weather?
15. What forms of payment do you accept?
16. Are there any restrictions on the space such as open flame, hanging things from the ceiling, etc?
17. How many weddings do you book on the same day?
18. Do you have a partnership with nearby hotels?
19. Can the wedding party get ready on site?
20. Is confetti and rice allowed to be thrown on site?