There are so many little details to be worrying about, that in most aspects of the wedding planning process couples take the whole “check the box” approach. Do we have a dj? CHECK. Do we have a caterer and venue? CHECK and CHECK.
Wouldn’t it be helpful to have somebody think of the fun ideas for you to relieve a little stress?
Well, here you go! Enjoy and relax a little!
1. Love Notes - Grooms its your turn to step up here! Steal your fiancés wedding day shoes and write a little love note on the bottom! She will absolutely LOVE this surprise! And don’t forget to have her MOH tell her to check her shoes while she’s getting ready!
2. Drink Covers - Save your guests and the bar a little frustration by suppling guests with drink covers so nobody clears their drink while they’re hitting the dance floor!
3. Parents First Look - Don’t forget how important this day is also for your parents! Surprise them with a first look!
4. Buy a newspaper on your wedding day - Remember exactly what happened on your wedding day by buying the newspaper from your special day.
5. Video Booth - Photo booths are great and all but why not do a video booth?! Guests can give advice, say something nice, share a story, or sing and dance off key!